Dear Rigele-Royal Guests,
Whoever maintains a social distance shows appreciation
Our cleaning and disinfection plan has been coordinated on the basis of the current hygiene guidelines of the Austrian Hotel Association.
- Disinfectant dispensers are distributed throughout the house in useful places
- The cleaning intervals will be increased
- All rooms will be regularly disinfected and ventilated in addition to the usual cleaning
- Door handles will be regularly disinfected in addition to the usual cleaning
- Ventilation systems have been tested and are technically state-of-the-art
We have separated the check-in and check-out area at the reception in order to be able to maintain social distancing and so that we can look after you as best as possible. Shortly before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with a link, where you have the possibility to pre-check you and your fellow travel companions in, uncomplicatedly and comfortably from home.
All of our employees are wearing face masks and undergo a Covid-19 test every 10 days.
As usual, you will have an allocated table during your stay. In addition, we have extended our opening hours to avoid rush hours.
Are at your unlimited disposal.
Room cancellations must be done in writing. There are no cancellation charges if written can- cellation is received up to 6 weeks before the start of the holiday booking. From 6 weeks to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday, we charge 30 % of the booked stay. For cancellations up to one week before the holiday, we charge 70 % of the booked stay. For cancellations later than 1 week before the start of the holiday or in the event of premature departure, we charge 90 % of the booked stay.
If arrival or entry is not possible due to a legal COVID-19 restriction (border closure, risk area, etc.), you can cancel the room free of charge.
- Après ski in its usual form will not exist this year, however that does not mean that you have to give up a nice drink at the end of a great ski day
- All huts will be open as per usual
- The consumption of food and drinks will only be permitted whilst seated, either inside or outside
- Reserve a table in advance in order to reduce waiting times
- A minimum social distance of 1 metre between people who are not part of your own visitor group is recommended
- All lifts are running unrestrictedly
- Every guest will receive a buff/bandana to be used as a face mask, free of charge, upon the purchase of a ski pass
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask/ bandana during the lift ride
- Obertauern offers skiing fun without almost any gondola lifts, but almost exclusively with open-air chair lifts
- 10 access points and 26 lifts across the entire region guarantee a relaxed lift ride at any time of the day
- 100 km of slopes and a lot of open terrain guarantee enough space for winter sports enthusiasts of all levels and abilities
- The long winter season from November to May offers enough possibilities to avoid the main season
The ski and snowboard schools in Obertauern offer a simple but highly convenient handling of all procedures and have also created an extraordinary offer for your skiing enjoyment.
- All meeting points and activities, and other on-site activities will take place outdoors
- All offers can be booked online and in addition you can phone up for all information
- Ski courses can be cancelled free of charge in cases of “non-travel” (the accommodation confirmation of cancellation serves as proof)
- Naturally, all hygiene measures regarding offices and staff will be strictly adhered to and checked
- Group courses will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants
New for 2020 /2021: Book your own private instructor for the whole family, who will be made exclusively available to you for three days. Regardless as to who in your family requires some improvement - you can coordinate all requirements individually with your ski instructor. Whether teaching beginners to ski, getting the kids to the next level, perfecting your carving turns or finally learning how to ski in the powder properly: With your own private instructor, everything is possible!